Move along, nothing to see here

Qnunr

For some reason, Ashin seems to think I need an introduction. Personally, I feel this is not conducive to lurking and occasional trolling, but c'est la vie.

For those of you who don't know me; and I'm pretty sure that's everyone except Ashin; I play Warhammer on Monolith. Or at least I used to. We don't talk about him anymore. He's dead to me. Or should I say if I choose to run into a certain destruction player who shall remain nameless, I'll be doing everything I can to kill him. Fortunately that won't be difficult because of its class and presumable skill level of whomever might be controlling it.

Anyway, think of me as your friendly neighborhood gnome. Qnunr was my character in EQ for more years than I care to remember. I'll be a dwarf engineer in WAR but that name isn't really fitting for a dwarf. Therefore, I am commissioning the search for an appropriate dwarven name. The full fee of .36 sheckels shall be delivered upon the acceptance of the winning submission. Be aware that you will be up against strong competition with the random name generator, but don't let that dissuade your attempts at humoring me.

Until then, Blood for the blood god... um, whatever order's battle cry is, that is.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic