Returning to game, looking for guild

Sabbatical

Hello

I noticed your post on the Dark Crag server board and it sounded like just the kind of guild I'd be interested in. I was a Warhammer beta tester and spent the first couple of months of live playing Order on Skull Throne. After an absence of a few months I've decided to resubscribe and try my hand with Destro. I like that you're just starting your guild and leveling up your characters as it means there will likely be groups my level and I won't be too far behind the curve.

My gaming experience includes DAoC, WoW, CoH, LoTRO, and Warhammer. I tend to play most evenings, and will sometime PvE raid, but I prefer to PvP. I tend not to sign up for scheduled raids but will actively join and participate as time (and the wife) allows. On avarage that means 3ish hours most weeknights and plenty of time on the weekends.

I'll look you up on the server and maybe we can run some scenarios or PQ's together. I'll likely be on my shaman (Underfoot) or squig herder (Rumplegimpskin).

-Sabbatical

*compares intro post to check list*

Poster seems intelligent and nice? Check.

Poster seems to be applying for good reasons? Check.

Poster does not have "anal" in his/her forum name? Check.

:Onion32:

Thank you for registering for our boards! I think I may have seen Underfoot over the weekend. At any rate I really like the name. I'll be online and we could use the heals. You can also do a /who South and find someone to chat with.