Interested in joining

Guest Sik-End

Guest Sik-End

Hey I read your post on the warhammer forums and it said you were looking for choppas well turns out im a choppa :) coincidence? I think not. Ok but ya I just rerolled on black crag after quitting game for about 6 7 months or so im slowly getting back into it Im looking for a good guild to do rvr with pqs and just ppl to talk to cuz i get lonely. My chars on other servers weren't really that high so end game is still a mystery to me.

Past mmos: Lineage 2: 3-4 yrs. WoW: 2 yrs or so, I'v also played games like lotr online, 2moons. So im not a stranger to mmo's I know how to conduct myself in a guild, and I know how to pvp.

Why you should let me join: Im very active, Im a quick learner to games so teaching me stuff wont take long, I will help you win fights, and most important im fun to have around :D.

my char: https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=643631&server=173

Hi! We are indeed looking for Choppas, especially those that can use abilities other than Lotsa Choppin' and Git to da Choppa..

Choppas do not have any other abilities.

Welcome back to War, sir. Send a tell to anyone in game and they'll hook ya up with an Officer.