Application - Joe

jsands7

Hey whats up everybody:

I'm here to introduce myself and apply for membership for your Aion legion.

My name is Joey (Joe in-game... 30 seconds into preselection somebody had already taken the char name Joey...) I'm currently a lvl 32 dual wielding, elyos killing gladiator in lumiel. I've already talked to several of the members in the server, even bought 1 of my worthy noble durable titanium swords off of 1 of you!

I am a semi-pro gamer currently playing for United Gamers. A couple months ago my Killzone 2 team won the $60,000 KZ2 World Championship. There was really nowhere to go but down in Killzone 2 from there, so our sponsors at AMD and FragDominant suggested that we take a break for a little bit and then look forward to playing COD: Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out. With a much needed break from FPS games, I started catching up on all the other games (mainly ps3 console games) that I had been missing while training for Killzone 2. I played Lineage II a LITTLE BIT back in the day, never touched WOW since I was in college and didnt think id have time for it, so I had been looking forward to Aion coming out and ever since it has I have been playing it a LOT.

I just graduated with a Masters in Business Administration and have been taking a couple months to sift through job offers and work on some personal projects (which has turned into: playing Aion :) I'm pretty financially secure and have a very good resume and contacts so I am in no rush to start my career, but some time in the next month or two I imagine I will do that.

Anyways, I've shifted into more of an administrative role with United Gamers, at least for now, and am pretty much more interested in playing Aion than becoming world champion of Modern Warfare 2 as well. (It's great winning money and being super-competitive in FPS games, but it takes a LOT of time, skill, and willpower, and I'm a little burnt out on fps games right now)

I am an old school top level Counter-Strike player so I am used to using Ventrilo and being a team player. While being legionless in Aion, I've put together about ten 24 person alliances to kill Elyos in Morheim and the Abyss. I also love to take screenshots in-game, I think I've taken about 750 so far. I'd love to be able to take pics (and video, with my registed copy of FRAPS) of the team while we're in the server killing Elyos and bosses as tall as buildings :)

Hope to see you in the server and joining your ranks.

-Joey (Joe)

Yo Joe!

>.>

<.<

What? Someone had to say it.

Awesome intro post, and congratulations on your recent graduation - also congratulations on being financially secure. I like you already. :thumbup:

Also as for this:

but... there will be teddybears to hug... right? :)

Yes, I am one of them. HUG ME.

Edited by discofire