Natsuko's intro

Guest Natsuko

Guest Natsuko

Hey all who read this. Natsuko is a level 35 chanter. Seeking semi-active (mainly afternoon-night time) individuals (guys and girls, as long as you're asmo!) to play, level, kill with. I am coming from the guild Sedition, and only because they all outlevel me and i couldnt catch up no matter how hard i tried. Most of them play all day, and into the night. So I was left grinding, and doing non group quests most of the time. I enjoy conversation, playing, killing, even dying is fun with the right group! aion is not my life. neither was WoW, where i came from before Aion. I have played WoW for 3+ years, and hated WotLK expansion. Came to Aion. The people are what keep me here. I hate crashing in abyss. I love pvp, pve, generally all aspects of gaming... I am very anti-drama. I will be the first to run the other way usually, but I also make myself available for anyone to talk to about anything, if needed. I have vent, I dont usually get on it unless im in a run, but sometimes i pop on randomly. I also have a 28 spiritmaster that was my first toon, but i disagreed with pet class not being able to adequetly reacquire the pet during abyss fights (cast time for example if a fight from ground to air to ground) so i rerolled a chanter, and i love it! i will pick back up on leveling my SM one day, but id like to get one toon to 50 before i make multiple alts.

Me personally... 29 years old.. 30 on the 28th of this month. living in Virginia. any questions, comments, concerns? im usually in game, try that first, if im afk, email works, or in game mail.