Elloria's Application and Hello

Guest Elloria

Guest Elloria

Hey guys! My name is Shelly. Ive played Aion since closed beta and tracked it for a long time before it even hit beta. I am a HUGE fan of the game but I'm starting to have a bit of a problem. All of my close friends (partially my husband too) have stopped playing the game. Having no friends or groups to play with just plain sucks.

I played Warcraft for about 3 and half years before this. My main there was a mage but I had one of every class as an alt (most were atleast 70 or 80). Im a pretty good learner, good at adapting to difficult situations.

Im 25 years old. Married to Scott my husband this past October. He plays from time to time (level 33 right now) But im not sure if he will still continue to play or not. The grind is getting to him. We live in Conyers, GA. I want to play every night. And I plan on it if i have company to talk to or play with lol. I have a bit of a later schedule though and im a bit of a night owl. Im normally on between 12-4 am and on the days im off i usually play during the day and all night.

Currently my main is a 37 Sorcerer. I am enjoying this glass a lot and plan on leveling it to 50 first and gearing up first. If you are planning on recruiting an sorcerers hit me up please. I would love to join your crew. Ive spoke with Sebastien a few times and even spoke with Cern once. You guys seem like my kind of group :)

(sorry i was probably all over the place with the application i suck with these please let me know if you need any more info on me)

Thanks for reading,

Shelly

Edited by Elloria

Hi Shelly!

I assume those times are EST? We do have a few? late night peoples -- I know one of our sorcs is stationed in Korea and heads a late night crew that might work out for ya. On the weekends, we normally play well into the night -- usually until 3am EST.

Hi there Elloria. Happy to see that you made it to our forums. (She and I are aionsource buddies :p)

At first I was a bit concerned about your playtime, but it looks like latenight crew is giving you the thumbs up! Let's get you in the legion tonight. And I'll set up your forum access shortly. :)