Vidrak - What's Up?

Vidrak

Hey guys and gals,

Just figured I would post something up here and introduce myself. I saw you were recruiting Clerics, possibly, and I have been on the prowl for a Legion for a little while myself.

I am a long time MMO player. I started back with a few MUD's, but my first real MMO that I got into (that I got REALLY into) was EQ1. I like the challenge, I like the tight community, I liked how everything was so risky and you were always on the edge of your seat ... a fine line between success and a 8 hour corpse run ... ah those were the good old days.

I am a 41 Cleric right now, and am 27 years old. I enjoy crafting in MMO's, while in Aion it seems to just be the largest time/money sink ever, I am working towards finishing my Expert quest for Armorsmith, as well as trying to decide whether to do Alchemy or Cooking for my next one.

I am looking for a mature crowd/legion to hang out with and get groups going. I play hard, I take risks and don't give up (unless it is late and I have work the next morning ;)).

Anyways, I don't want to drag this on too long, but it would be awesome to group up, or chat in Vent some or something. I am not one to jump into a legion blindly, as I want it to be a good fit for you guys, as well as myself. Hope to hear from you soon. In fact, I think I will logon right now :)

Hi! You'll find that most of us are pretty burnt out from a day of massive XP (4 or 5 members hit 50 today), but tomorrow we can try and get you into a run. I look forward to grouping with you. Are your playtimes usually pretty late?

No, I work during the week. But weekends, I can be on way too late for my own good. But that is what the weekends are for, no? :)

Hi there Vidrak. I'm torn because you sound like a terrific fit for the guild. However, we're in the unusual predicament of not having too much more room for clerics at the moment. We've got two folks up-and-coming, right around your level. It's hard to turn away a cleric, especially one who puts forth a solid personality as you have. But we want to make sure we can keep everyone busy.

For now I'd certainly encourage you to make some friends in the legion and keep in touch. I'm sure there will be times when our low 40's crew is looking for a cleric.

Sounds good, I will be around. Let me know if you ever need a Cleric for any groups. Would still be cool to hop in vent sometime and chat. If you aren't looking for Clerics anymore, you might want to adjust the application post, I guess I will remain on the prowl :) I am closing in on 42 now, woo woo.

Now off to take care of some Valentine's stuff for the woman, then back to soloing elites for MM hairs, hehe.