HELLO!, my name is: Venatar

Guest Venatar

i agree with you about removing cryus from DS. even tho i didnt have a good experience there i dont want to be taking up one of their member slots with an inactive toon. as for grouping up with others in the legion while leveling i am not too concerned about that. if they have their grps already that is fine. i just like being able to talk to people while i grind. i love the change to a dps class. it fits me better than my cleric does. i played a hunter in wow for 4 years so i am kinda addicted to having a pet and being able to solo things all the way to endgame. as of now i am pretty much looking for a legion family to chill with and run the content with when the time comes. i will be hitting the lvling hard this weekend with the double xp. i only have plans tom morning as i have another welding certification test that i am taking. if it goes well i will end up with my 2nd welding cert :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome..and i read a lot of "blame Ori" here...haha. I did think it was better to post as his SM so there wasn't a confusion of him possibly trying to push his Cleric in. So my bad if i was thinking of the most polite method..haha.

Welcome to legion. Now level your butt up.