Hey!!! It's Naunet!!!!

Guest Naunet

Guest Naunet

Well hello there everyone!

Some of you might recognize the name from quite a while ago, this is because I was an originally part of a merge that SoH took on early with Deitic and his legion. My sister and I shared this account for quite a while and have long since decided to each own our own accounts. With that being said I would like to acknowledge that I was removed from SoH due to being inactive for a long period of time, for this I apologize that I gave no notice or reason as to my absence.

The reason why Aion sort of fell off the map for my sister and I was due to RL (GAH IT DOES~ EXIST!). My sister kind of hit a point where she had to look for a job and apply to colleges so she had stopped playing, I picked up and was fort raiding with SoH with my lv 34 sin (lol) when I could however the difficulties in putting together a large part of my portfolio as an artist was a burden that was one too large. I slowed my participation in Aion and eventually stopped altogether. Again I would like to apologize for not communicating these reasons and as previously being a leader in many other Linkshells/Guilds I realize the error in doing so.

With that all being said and done... I would be most appreciative if SoH would aid me in my quest for a home in my online gaming endeavors.

Let me go ahead and tell you a little about myself, what I do, and what I look for in Legions/Guilds/Linkshells etc. :)

About me:

I am a Male 21yrs of Age who enjoys the thrills of online adventures especially with the right group of people. I love the social aspect of an online game and the relationships you grow to love over the years. I gamed with a group of people for almost 10 years in FFXI, WoW, AoC and even a little bit of Aion before we went our separate ways (Although we still keep in touch).

What I do:

I currently go to school for GameArt&Design and specialize in Creature&Character Design. Aside from college I enjoy my work which is teaching at the college, I teach sculpture and digital sculpture with Zbrush (http://www.DigitalClayWorkshop.blogspot.com). I personally enjoy being able to help others and make an impact in what they do, and a lot of the feedback I get warms my heart... Hell if that's not worth livin' for... what is? ^^

What I am looking for:

Although I am pretty busy with school/work I am currently looking for a new home... and a home to me isn't just a small community in a game, it's a family... a family of friends and relatives that endure the test of time and games that strive to tackle the impossible in no matter what game together. As I stated before I used to game with a group of people in which I never met most of them IRL but yet they affected my life and my growth as a person in such a way I never expected.

Gah I type like books of info T_T I'm sorry lol if ya read it good for you :) I appreciate your interest in getting to know me a little better... and If you didn't, throw me a tell in game and I'll be more than willing to get to know each and every one of you ^^ and I hope you give me that chance ^^''''

I am a Male 21yrs of Age

This whole time I thought you were a 24ish female! :eek:

Must be because Deitic always referred to you as a she haha. Erm. Well, now that we've cleared THAT up..

:ngoi_xom:

As I mentioned to you last night, I believe you are (re)applying for the right reasons. So I am happy to welcome you back to Recruit status, but I hope we will actually get the chance to know you this time around. :D

Guest Naunet

haha thanks guys :), to answer a few questions yeah my sin is like 20k shy of lv 37 currently because I just restarted and well the reason you might of felt I was a 24is female was because my sister used to play on this toon too, and she's 25 :)