Application to join

acierCRISIS

Hello my name is Allirea and im a lvl 42 Sorc interested in your legion.

MMO experience:

1Yr of WoW, started a year into WotLK as ulduar released. Got to 80 in a month and joined a casual guild then a raiding guild. Raided 4 days a week 5 hours a day. Left shortly after the last patch to focus on aion.

Aion player since launch though i took a month off on 2 occasion to focus on WoW. Played a Chanter to lvl 39 and Cleric to 36 on Triniel before i took a break to focus on WoW. Rerolled on Lumiel as a Sorc about 5 weeks ago to play with some friends (Jeskal and Etrine for those who have run with them)

Reason for Applying:

When i arrived on this server i joined the guilds my friends were in Skygge Verden, a casual guild that Jeskal and Etrine were in. I quickly got to 40 (about 4 weeks time) and this weekend the guild merged with another. This new guild really dosent fit my needs. Jes and Etrine decided to apply here and encouraged me to apply as well. Im looking for a PvP centered guild, one that makes a impact and is known. Most importantly i was looking for a guild that is stable as its very difficult to build a team that communicates and plays well together when theres a shake up every week.

How i can be reached:

My play times are usually day time (EST) though i will change that if needed. My characters name is Allirea so you can whisper me ingame.

Thank you for your time in reviewing this app and i look foward to hearing from you.