Guest Rinko

Greetings,

-----------------Start of boring details-------------------------------------

Character Name: Behimosu

Level: 1 (yea im one of those apps)

Planned Class: Assassin

Max level reached: 42 Ranger

-----------------Maybe? the end of it.-------------------------------------

My name is Behīmosu aka Dan. I am a US Navy Sailor I have finally finished up my schooling an am now allowing myself the freedom to return to Aion. I originally played on Azphel with my friends during release and leveled a Chanter and Ranger to about 35-40s level range.

I return with no friends playing. Which I see as an chance to find a new path to meet new and exciting players. I understand I am no where close to the level requirement that you have put forth in your Legion recruitment. I feel that my goal oriented aspects and eagerness to have fun and help others would be a good asset to your legion.

I am a dedicated crafter, farmer, quest/event helper. I enjoy playing with mature players that strive to keep a healthy social/active gaming enviroment. Even before I joined the Navy I have always been engulfed within the plague called immature and just straight drama many and all games/guilds bring with them.

I feel that with this Legion I shall find a home where I can forget about my stressful days working and come on to have fun, laugh, and share/gain memories. I admit I am alittle shy at first because I dislike disrespecting people I dont know for more then 10 minutes.

I love to joke, Bs about random things. I dont get offended about anything really. I've been in guilds that say racist, sexist, and etc.. so I take pride in not being that way, but at the sametime I dont freak about it either.

Anyways I guess more about me instead of the typical application mumbo jumbo.

I am a 23 yr old male. I live in Minnesota, but will soon live in Sasebo Japan for a few years. My playtime is really when I have free time. I enjoy music anything from bubbly pop to really extreme metal I just simply love the skill thats needed to make art.

I am very interested in taking up boxing why? not really sure just think it would kick my ass and keep me healthy. I would say even before I joined the Navy I was a video game addict not so Hardcore as I once was, but enough to still show up the younger players.

Now id like to say im super hyper fun all the time, but my cups full of more of like Mega Mello.

I suppose some of my MMO history:

I started playing FFXI during its release up until World of Warcraft crushed the servers population. Then sadly I went to WoW with my friends Played that until they decided to leave for Warhammer online, then back to wow. After pretty much clearing everything possibly pre-wrath we planned on going to Aion with the Legion named Exitialis on Azphel.

Now Ive played a ton more mmos, but I wont bore you with the small details. Ive been playing MMOs since 2001 and other various online but not MMO type games. (fav would be Monster Hunter).

I apologize for such a mixed match pile of random things I have a lot to say and try to sum up my crazy personality in words which is always hard for me since Im more of a talker. I really hope you consider me for your Legion as Id really enjoy to have a home where I can stay with for along long time.

Anyways I wish for the best. If you decide to not take me in I wish you the best of luck and ill see y'all around the server.

Edited by Rinko

Welcome to the forums there Shipmate. I am a former 'Skivvie Waver' from our US Navy and appreciate your service. I hope you'll enjoy Japan. I hear it's a beautiful place. I've seen more of the world than America but unfortunately Japan never made my list.

Anyways, thanks again for your service and welcome again to the boards.

/Salute

~Grody

Edited by Grody
Because I'm an idiot and can't spell properly when typing quickly

Same, welcome to the forums. You sound as mello as i am in RL, hmmm....wonder why i am such a slapstick tease in game???....

THIS GUY MADE ME PONDER....NOooooo

Seriously, welcome. I don't have a toon as low as lvl 1 to run with ya, nor will i commit to that again, but I'll see you when you get up here.