Lung and Soral

Lung

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe yep im all about sending the taxes to the tax office :)

i mostly pay invoices, order equipment, do travel reimbursements, and answer 500 questions a day.

at the Os, I mainly read hehe.

we should be on after 9 tonight and tomorrow night. im fine with doing whatever, even if its an upper abyss instance...oh wait...:lol:

Is there a campaign or stigma quest that you guys both need help with? Tonight I will be in Dark Poeta most likely, and Friday night is our legion night to get drunk and go do something as a big group. I could try to hook up with you guys on Saturday?

So, he's pretty much gone through the game info so I won't bore you with that part again.

As for the RL, I'm 30 (not ashamed) and a RVT (Registered Veterinary Technician). In my spare time I read a lot or am chasing after Lung's cat for getting into things. There are 3 cats in all and a Golden retriever, so they take quite a bit of time as well. I also enjoy cooking. I can be a little quiet at times especially during the "getting to know people" stage, so bare with me as far as that goes.

I'm really enjoying Aion but am really hoping to find some other people to group with and being able to feel like I've accomplised something at the end of the day! :)

You said your lvl 46 right?....Since we are only 4 lvls apart we shouldn't nerf your xp. So if we are looking for ways to group...UA repeats, core pvp, or Dredgion (mostly this, i am sure they need training..haha) seem the best ideas. I am normally on my chanter Vires, trying to get him up to dredgion age. But shoot me a tell if i am on and you want to do something. I can run with either toon.