Application for Allyisana

Allisyana

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this guild stresses teamwork and makes everyone feel like equals, instead of being cliquish like alot of guilds. When I was guild leader in EQ2 I always tried to include everyone and work together as one unit. I am willing to do whatever is asked of me, and I know Annerotica feels the same way. I have grouped with Das already on several occasions, and if anyone has any mid 30's characters they want to group with us that would be awesome! We love ventrilo and would like the opportunity to chat with any SoH officer or member for you to get a feel for us and our personality.

On a lighter note, I think I would fit in because I am a nerd that likes to have a good beer and have fun! I see that you have a fantasy football forum and if you guys have a league, I would be all over that, lol. I, however, am a male that plays a female character so I can dress her in the most revealing hot outfit I can find! Please do not revoke my man card or tell my co-workers, haha. I imagine this is how the conversation would go: " Hey Jim, Did you hear Detective Lewis plays some online role playing game. Yeah I did Bill, he even plays a girl character and flirts with other dudes. That guy is weird. I told you he was a nerd." Discuss.:thumbup:

Edited by Allisyana

Also, I must have missed that Annerotica was your wife. I saw the name registered to our site and just assumed it was another pr0n bot getting ready to spam links to nude russian teens. :x

She has Friend access now, too, as do Lung and Soral.