Application for Allyisana

Allisyana

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the chance last night to talk with Joe a little bit. He tried to pull one over on Allyisana, which was pretty funny.....until he asked me why I was laughing and I just had to tell him. Friday is my "clean house for the weekend" day so you will see me off and on during the day today (a GG has to take breaks to play ya know). Looking forward to playing/talking with you all soon! :_wub:

When Ally logged onto vent last night Joe spoke to him in spanish, Ally knows a little spanish, so he replied to Joe in spanish. They said a few phrases to one another which basically consisted of Joe telling Ally that he speaks a little english and took classes to learn to speak it.

He did all this and it was TOTALLY believable, but, I had the chance to talk to JOE before Ally logged into vent, and I knew that he could speak perfect english. So, every time Joe said something in spanish and broken english to Ally I would laugh and laugh and laugh.

Finally I told Ally and he says to Joe, "your pulling my chain aren't you?", Joe and I busted out laughing and admitted it. It was really funny and Ally thought it was super funny too :D:p:lol:

OK you two. Since you have been grouping with our lowbie(s) regularly and shown such strong backgrounds and personalities, we've decided to ignore our level requirements and take you in!

I've updated your forum access, so you can now partake in the Aion boards. You'll want to stop by the Chapter Policy section and check out the sticky thread with important info for new recruits.

Welcome!