Application. 50 chant Milady

Milady

Hi everyone! I am currently looking for a home full of good ppl to play with and help re-spark my interest in Aion. I am currently 3/5 on fenris armor and slowly gathering bloods for my pants. I am an expert alchemist and I am always willing to help out if ya need some scrolls and pots. I am also rank 1 in abyss points saving up for all lvl 50 accessories and when i get some better gear will go for deity. I am also skilled in all instances including hard mode upper abyss. If you see me online feel free to say hi! Have a wonderful day and be sure to whack some elyos!

Hello there.

I can certainly relate to *slowly* working toward another Fenris leg attempt. :mad:

I tried to look up your character and couldn't find it. Is the name spelled differently in game?

Hmmm thats weird i looked me up and was there. Same spelling Milady* anywho thanks all for the warm welcome to forums and to the few i have chatted with in game. yall are sweet!:)

Well. I kinda just restarted after awhile. Took a long break so anything i was in the past has been long since disbanded. I have been solo for quite awhile checking in from time to time to see how the game is progressing but looks like stuff is fun even if we are behind. I like a good fight and completely get immersed into forts and PvP action when there is a fight to be had.. cake walking is boring.