Here is me

Tasvyder

I'll leave this here I guess for now, as soon I'll be gone from game and likely forums as I move for a couple weeks, but this should provide an opportunity to ask questions should there be any ;) Currently I consider two characters my main characters, Stanislava (50 sorc / 449 Tailoring / Still on Adma and not run DP as of this posting) who I finally hit max a short while ago, and started during pre-launch on Azphel. That's right 11 months :( and I swear there is a valid explanation for it, or rather not. Also Tasvyder (47 cleric / 448 Cooking) who is my main character from Lumiel prior to transfers.

I like to think I'm the type of legion member that can always be counted on to help when needed, whether crafting or simply gathering and providing materials for others to craft, grouping up for campaigns and always being available for raids (time/RL permitting). I started Aion during pre-launch with my MxO faction, though after a couple of months most had lost interest in the game leaving a couple of us to find a new home. Knowing some other friends that were in Aion, we started anew on Marchutan, until surprise surprise, the same happened. As a result, a friend suggested I join her on Lumiel, so I did as Tas. Stayed solo until my early 30s and then through Starrye joined Fates Hand after running several fort raids with his alliance. During the merges/transfers I was able to move my sorc over from Zikel, making me very happy, and two characters from Marchutan (both deleted since, kept only for daeva armor) which brings me to the point where I stand now.

Recently I've left Fates Hand, will not expand on why though you may ask in private if you must know. And the reason why it takes me so long to level my characters? Well, there's just so many me :) see list with links to profiles.

Stanislava - 50 Sorcerer

Tasvyer - 47 Cleric

Kadiya - 35 Templar (299 Armorsmith)

Valess - 31 Spiritmaster (364 Alchemist)

Ardenia - 30 Gladiator

Jakalope - 30 Ranger

Stabarella - 30 Assassin

Hope to hear from you soon, and see you in game,

Tas