I'm interested in joining the guild :)

Karayne

Well, I have two characters I play interchangeably, an 85 warrior- Rahndar, and an 85 paladin, Karayne. Murdercat and Oogma hopefully recognize the latter. :) I roll arms/fury on the warrior and so far only holy on the paladin, but I'm a little interested in getting a ret set going.

As for myself, I have history in several guilds across a few servers, but my last notable experience was on Quel'dorei, with a guild named Descendants of Hellfire. They were a great guild, and I raided with them over the entire course of wrath, outside of two inactive periods (Ulduar and late ICC.) While I don't have any experience in Cataclysm content, I did function as an officer and raidleader in my previous guild, and did cover various other responsibilities as was requested. I can provide a character witness, hahah.

I'm primarily looking for a solid, tight-knit, and small-ish atmosphere. That was my favorite part of my old guild- there were about 10-12 of us that all knew eachother well, shared laughs, and consistently had a great time. We picked up people for 25s and then things sort of fell apart. I'm hoping to get in on some raiding this expansion, but also to really just get back into a community and contribute. So far the majority of what I've done is PvP, and I can't do it forever. :p

Looking forward to meeting and speaking with you!

So... what you're saying is..

You're a Holy Paladin.

With prior officer experience.

And friends in our guild already.

Who wants to raid but also loves to PvP?

Please excuse me while I have my nerdgasm. 113%20In%20Love.png113%20In%20Love.png113%20In%20Love.png

I am definitely interested in getting you on board. I see that you are already on Stormreaver, so please get in touch with me tonight.