Intro - Dukio - WoW

Duki

I am 26 years old, work as a corrections officer (prison guard) at a maxsec prison in FL. I've played WoW since March of 2005, I was in the Marines at the time, so I raided between deployments overseas. Since I started, I've been on over 30 servers, some twice, faction changed 3 times, but kept the same name. If I'm not playing WoW, I'm normally making babies on BF3 on PC. Married to a woman who tolerates my addiction to games who I distract with our 2 dogs and cat.

I am apping on my DK (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Dukio/simple)

and my pally (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Fireinside/simple).

Not really sure what else to put, many of these introductions are like guild apps, others are like a passing nod, so I will meet in the middle.

<3 the Duki

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up Duki, welcome to the boards.

So why all the switching of realms? At that rate you've switched basically every 3 months (and spent $1000) that curious to me. How long could we expect to have you in SoH should you be accepted?

What race would you go to on your DK if you join us?

My Dk started out as horde and he would go back to being orc. Switching realms depends on the guild I am in. Most of the time when I switched it up, I wasnt raiding seriously. The past 2 years was pretty rough and finding my spot in wow was difficult. I got a job at a prison, working midnight shift, so trying to find an AM guild was fun, lots of xfers in the endeavor. I got married to a chick that hates video games, but tolerates them, so I cant raid more than 3 days a week or I get it bad. 5 months ago I got a shift from 1030-630 CST and most likely wont leave it for awhile. With that new time frame, I can actually be in a decent guild who has regular raid hours and still have a life.

My DK is 394 in both frost and blood.

Here is my delivery room: http://battlelog.bat...tats/173546551/

I dont have a bazillion kills, nor give a damn about winning; to me it's all about the KD ratio.

No, I dont know anyone from Mobile Infantry, sorry.

Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!

DK + Pally -- when did you start playing WoW? What are you looking for in a raid team/experience? How familiar are you with progression raiding and the trials, tribulations and triumphs associated with such things?

"I am 26 years old, work as a corrections officer (prison guard) at a maxsec prison in FL."

How terrifying are you in person? Are you great at yelling? Can you pull off a guttural growl? In a world where you're forced to sing karaoke, what is the one song you would choose?

I did 4 years in the USMC Infantry with 2 combat tours, after that, some time in Homeland Security, then worked at a prison. Yelling is cake.

What am I looking for? Easy. Killing internet dragons and taking the shiny purples off their corpses. After 30 servers, I cant really guess how many guilds I've been in, but I'd like to say I've seen almost all trial status' there are. Trial lasting 2 weeks til a month. I dont do DKP or any "show up and get numbers so you can auction loot" system. F that, not going to happen.

If I could sing karaoke, it would be Lady Gaga - Bad Romance. No homo or anything, it's just a creepy music video and reminds me of something Tool and Manson would have made together.