Application/Shout Out

Crovus

Looking to be a Mesmer for GW2. I'd love to play with former homies and my spine tingled when I saw the guild name. Then I joygasmed when I see it's to be led by some chick named Feramoan. It's been a while, but I'm sure her or Huntyre might remember my name from Aion. Nothing like a crazy ass sorc to run with.

Experience: 5 Years of MMOs from Guild Wars > Warhammer (Badlands server, rr60 DoK upon completion) > Aion (55 Sorc, Israphael) > Rift (Don't remember server, and whatever level cap was Warrior <Got bored REAL quick with that game>) > back to GW for now working on my Hall of Monument Rewards (Currently 40/50).

Vent: Prefer to be in it.

And yes, I have pre-purchased and took part in the most recent beta. Seething for the next one!

If I don't actually end up on american servers (I'm living in Europe now), I'd at least love to pop into vent and chat with some of my old buddies.

v/r

-Crovus

Well lookie what the cat dragged in!

Hey Crovus -- glad you found us. If memory servers, we were in Corvus/Anomaly together in Aion -- yes? I hope you're doing well and all that good stuff.

Europe now huh? Did you prepurchase GW2 there, or did you do it via a stateside link? (I believe, if you purchase in EU, you have to play on an EU server, which would make us potential 'enemies' ^^)

Let us know -- and welcome to the boards :)

Had my dad purchase it for me stateside :p But when I was in last beta weekend I had the option to do any server. Made my toon on euro-server Eternity Grove for that, but didn't do any guild/pvp activites there. If I still have that toon I'll use their free move to head on over to FA tho, or just recreate and start again :p

As for the memory, yup, Was in Anomaly, before that Sedition, and... I think that's about it.