Thodekke, RetPally

Thodekke

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with being a Lemming on Yor'sahj. xD

Cataclysm...? Isn't that the title of the expansion? xD

Also, Thanks, Gippal: I have created a guild and will make sure I know where things are going this evening when I get on my real computer.

Edited by Thodekke

Also, you have to pretend not to know what Cataclysm is on Madness and let me boss you around on Yor'sahj.

Dat Korben.

Kay Tee, that was uncalled for :(

Also sad news is I didn't actually know what it was, not even for pretends.

KT vs Korbonbon: GO TOUCH THE FRIGGIN SLIME KORBEN SO I CAN DO MY WING THING AND POOP DAGGERS

Me: Okay face :(

Edited by Corbendallas

I thought I had less recent WoL, but it turns out I DO have:

http://www.worldoflo...6jiupel0sco9nv/

That's the most recent set of logs for myself I have.

Wow. I'm looking at my Ultraxion logs, and I now know why I did only 41k... My Inq uptime was terribad. In the Spine kill that same night, it was 94%...and that's MUCH more common. This week, I did 43.5k... which is much better, and a lot closer to where I want to be.

My AoW has too much uptime... that lowers my deeps a bit... Been working on that, and this week it was better. Only 2-3 times instead of 15-16 times, did I hit 3HPTV instead of an AoWExo.

My potion timing is still a bit off. Probably need to just macro it into my Zealotry/AW macro and have one for just Z/AW and one for pot/AW/Zealotry

During the Zon'ozz fight, I see that my AoW uptime was MUCH better, but my CD usage isn't as good. The periods of no damage are when black phase is just starting and I have to run out to the tentacles and kill them... taking dps time away and such.

I figured I'd show y'all that I can analyze my own logs pretty well. Again, please feel free to check me and ask any more questions y'all may have. :-)

Edited by Thodekke

Hi Thode,

Just a little update - first I wanted to mention you make a great first impression. I liked that you came in to say in our chat room. We like friendly types. :)

I can also see that you put good thought into your character. So it all sounds like a match made in heaven, but I have some not-good news as well.

One of our existing raiders is going to make a swap and that means I no longer have a ret pally opening for you. I appreciate all the time you've put into your app so I apologize for the dead end.

You mentioned in your OP that you have holy experience. I do have an opening for a holy paladin, but if ret is really your first choice then I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere for now. Let me know if you want to talk about holy and, if so, what sort of experience you have on it.

Thank you!

Alright, it's looking as I will be joining a different guild that will allow me to stay as ret.

That being said, I still really like this group of people... If you find yourselves with a need for a retadin, please let me know, and I'll definitely consider coming over. :-)

Thank you all for your time!

That's very nice of you to give us the update, and I'm glad you found a guild where you could play your favorite spec!

Please feel free to add my real id bobbank@gmail.com if you'd like to keep in touch. Or stop back any time to say hi. :)