Cinderous WoW Application (Casual/Social Member)

Cinderous

Hello, Cinderous here!

Once again thank you for taking me along for the raid Tuesday last week. I was quite worried I would not see all of the heroic Dragon Soul content before the new expansion comes out until I was given the opportunity to raid with SoH. So thanks again to everyone who carried me through the fights and took the time to explain them to me.

Okay, so a brief summary of who I am and what's brought me here today:

I'm a resident of northern California but grew up all over the place in a military family. I hope to be working in Formula 1 later in life after getting an engineering PhD. I'm a typical car obsessed person (we tend to be the most dull people on the planet to have over for dinner) and absolutely love driving. I love anything to do with math or physics and most other sciences too.

I've been playing WoW since release and raided for server firsts all the way through Naxxaramas after which I continued to raid, but not competing for server first kills. This lasted all the way through Ulduar when my guild finally disbanded due to conflicting schedules and the most difficult boss WoW has ever seen: drama. All my raiding was done on a rogue. I currently have four 85s, a rogue, mage, warlock, and warrior.

I started playing this game again right before Cataclysm was released in order to play with my girlfriend. I am quite keen to raid, but to experience the content and what is left of the lore mostly. As much as I would like to raid with a guild, I don't think our schedules would have room for a rigid raiding schedule.

I'm applying as a social guild member because the guild I am currently in (Reincarnate) essentially disbanded while working on heroic 25 man Dragon Soul and is now quite barren. I had an absolute blast raiding with SoH last week and after reading your Code of Conduct as well as some of the public threads, I am even more interested in joining this guild. I am a very laid back player and do what I can to avoid drama.

Here is a link to my rogue on the WoW armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Cinderous/advanced

Thank you for your consideration,

Stephen

P.S. I will be forever grateful for the loot and the mount. Cheers! =]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does introducing my ten year old sister to Trigun count? I haven't watched anime in a very long time. It's not that I don't like it, I don't really watch shows. I don't even own a TV haha... I took six years of Japanese, does that earn me any brownie points in that area?