Cinderous WoW Application (Casual/Social Member)

Cinderous

Car obsessed, you say? Supposing money is no object -- what car do you buy and what color is it?

Now, you can go hardcore and be all fancy and say you'd build one, however, you still have to choose a car to purchase that you have not built.

Can we delve into how obsessed you really are? Did you have a car shaped bed as a child (or still sleep in one now)? Do you call your significant other 'Trixie' regardless of their name? Is it your guilty pleasure to watch Gone in 60 Seconds? Cannonball Run? Bullitt? Death Proof? Ronin? Vanishing Point? The Italian Job (orig or remake)? Grand Prix? Dirty Mary Crazy Larry? Smokey and the Bandit? Cars? Talladega Nights?

Is your fave band The Cars? Is your ringtone Get out of my Dreams (Get into my Car)? Tracy Chapman - Fast Car? Knight Rider remix of Hellbent's Fast Cars?

How many Fast & Furious movies have you seen? Only ones with Vin Diesel?

How are your R.C. Pro-AM skills? Spy Hunter? Cruisin' USA?

And finally -- do you have a nickname for your current car?

Thanks for coming by!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it your guilty pleasure to watch Gone in 60 Seconds? Cannonball Run? Bullitt? Death Proof? Ronin? Vanishing Point? The Italian Job (orig or remake)? Grand Prix? Dirty Mary Crazy Larry? Smokey and the Bandit? Cars? Talladega Nights?

You forgot Two Lane Blacktop... and I hope you're talking about the original Gone in 60 Seconds and not the Nic Cage version. Also, I just re-watched Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry the other night. That lime-green Dodge Charger is so groooovy.

This guild needs more car guys, imo.