GW2 Application

Thud

Hi:

I'm Thud. Been playing MMOs for over ten years, when I started EQ with some weirdo named Caiffena. Caiff next taught me the joy of killing other players in DaoC. I've also played about 10 other MMOs. She is now text-stalking me to play GW2.

I'm a lawyer, and father of two awesome daughters, but still cannot guarantee mature behaviour. Live in Vegas.

I think Caiff will vouch for me. Hope that doesn't hurt my chances;)

Hi Thud, I'm glad you made you way here (gotta love Caiff and her dogged determination!). I think you'll find we feign maturity a lot as well ;)

I'll go ahead and alter your status so you can peruse the boards more freely. Make sure to check out the following "must-see" threads....

Read and sign the Code of Conduct here

Mumble download and setup is here

GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Pre-flight check list here

Looking forward to gaming with you!

Whew.. I can stop stalking now!! I am so stoked, and can't wait to play even more! Glad you made your way over - I'm sure you won't regret it!! Thud is an excellent addition to the SoH and SoH is a perfect fit for Thuddy!

I can also say, it doesn't hurt that he is a Lawyer.... in Vegas. Not that I know by personal experience or anything...

Edited by Caiffena