GW2 Application

GWarren

Hello,

You've probably seen my name in the mumble before. I am friends with kitty (AcierCrisis) among others. I have played MMOs for....far too much of my life. WoW for 7 years, finally quit pre-cata. Played Rift for a year or so, loved it, but no population sadly. I'm hoping that GW2 is a good MMO, figure I might as well roll with some cool peeps while learning the game. Generally a big PvE/Raid content person. Ran a fairly successful raiding guild for years in WoW. Raided in Rift as well. Enjoy PvP, but it's not generally been my focus.

Looking to probably play an Asura Memser Ele or Necro. I'll probably play them all for awhile til I find what fits/I like.

Anyways, just talk to me in mumble if you have any questions. I float between SoH mumble and my own mumble.

~GWarren

Hi GWarren and welcome. I'll set you up with Guest access so you can look around and read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Just so you're aware, we're going to be PvX, with an active presence in WvW. sPvP will probably be more on an individual basis, but we'll definitely be doing some PvP.

Otherwise, ask anyone if you have any questions. We're feverishly working on deciding on our Home Server, so stay tuned for more info on that.