Hitarri (GW2 App)

hitarri

Hi Hitarri,

Welcome to the forums. I went ahead and split your post off, so it would be in its own thread. Otherwise, it can get confusing for people.

I'll get you set up with Guest access, so you can check out the forums and get to know people. In the meantime, please make sure to review the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Also, tell us a little bit about yourself. Hobbies, other MMO's you've played, etc...

Hi Hitarri! Welcome aboard -- love that we have more women joining us (I won't feel so alone! lol)

Huntyre's got you all set up so you're good to go. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and Angry in game!

~open~open~open~

Hi Hitarri,

Welcome to the forums. I went ahead and split your post off, so it would be in its own thread. Otherwise, it can get confusing for people.

I'll get you set up with Guest access, so you can check out the forums and get to know people. In the meantime, please make sure to review the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Also, tell us a little bit about yourself. Hobbies, other MMO's you've played, etc...

my favorite hobbies include drawing and gaming. i was brought up kinda antisocial so if i forget to post, tell angry and he will give me a thump on the head...lol...jk...Anyway i am 21 years old and my boyfriend is 28. We will usually be playing together since he and i both have separate computers...hope that's enough info and i look forward to getting to know you all!!