Mulfred -Gw2 application

Mulfred

Hello everyone!

Personal Friend of vepser, I played the original guild wars with him (achieved 30/50) and a long time mmo and online gamer. I'm not sure how formal you want this application so here is some past game achievements:

-30/50 guild wars 1

-gladiator season 2 wow

-rank 73rd in LoL

-wow raid clearing up to mother shaz in BC, and all content for Wrath before the first patch.

-Very avid theorycrafter, did a lot of work for warrior arms slam builds in wow bc, and moonkin dps with moonfire and insect swarm priority. My passion with games generally involves optimization and min maxing, If guild wars 2 isn't too straightforward i'll be reading and collecting data myself.

I'm currently 24 years old, working full time, engaged and my time playing games has diminished with real life responsibilities, and i'm happy about that., so I'm really attracted to this guild because of your code of conduct and no real requirement of time. Most of my time spent playing will be 330 est to 630 est. I'm currently a level 30 warrior with hopes of completing all of the map and getting 400/400 in all crafting skills. I eventually want to spend time in WvWvW, or GVG when it exists. but I'll see that happening once i get bored of completing zone after zone after zone. I cannot make much commitment to the guild mumble/ any vent, as my computer is connected in the living room and its very obnoxious to be talking to myself when fiance is playing a game or watching tv next to me on the couch. Its like talking on the phone when sitting in the car.. just seems very impolite to me.

Well that's all there is too it. Thank you for the consideration. I'll be playing as long as this game doesn't flop as hard as d3 (knocks on wood)

best regards

-mulfred

Thank you for the nice introduction Mulfred, and welcome to the forums.

It's sad to hear that your time in mumble would be limited if accepted into the guild. I propose that you get your fiance into gw2, that way you can talk all you want :)

Edited by Noesis

Hi Mulfred -- and thank your friendly Introduction :)

I'm surprised we've not met; Vesper was in my guild in GW1 for a good while.

I'm going to get you set up with Recruit acces. Please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

When you're ready to be tagged, /w Feramoan, Huntyre or Proof.

Cya in game!