GW2 Application/Intro

Rzial

Well what to say what to say?

Firstly I am RL friends with Chief

Secondly I love playing a multitude of games and right now GW2 is one of my main ones.

I have played WoW, SWTOR, and TERA amongst other games.

Info you may or may not need:

Level: 80

Class: Warrior

Crafting: 400 Weaponsmithing, 400 Cooking

What else.... I like long walks on the beach......

I guess that the wrong place for that...

I am really only doing this because I guess I HAVE to =D

O PLZ O PLZ take me into your arms o gracious ones.

lol out.

Hi Rzial; welcome to the boards. I had to giggle at your Intro, lol. As a retired English teacher, I've seen a lot of folks double space or write big thinking that would work. Made me smile -- thanks for that.

I'm going to get you set up with Recruit acces. Please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

When you're ready to be tagged, /w Feramoan, Huntyre, Caiffena or Proof in game and we can send you a guild invite. I look forward to gaming with you.

Cya in game!

I am really only doing this because I guess I HAVE to =D

lol out.

If you feel that way, this is probably not the best guild for you. We are really into communication and the social aspect of our guild. We have expectations that you keep informed of what is going on via the message board, and participate actively. If that's something you dislike, our guild is going to be too high maintenance for you.

Everyone thank you for allowing me to enter your fold I look forward to getting to know you and all that good stuff that comes along with being in a guild. Realized that I did not put this in my application, I love doing all aspects of the game so far everything is fun I tend to like WvW more (as long as people can cooperate).

@Ashin: I do not see how not liking applications to guilds makes me not open to communication I love to communicate I just don't like guild applications they feel so forced. I do like to use message boards they are a useful tool.

@Caiffena: Your policy forced me to apply I don't take a game as a job I am here to have fun therefore I did not make it as if it was a job. And yes I am a little bit of a jokester sometimes. If you wanted me to be serious I am sorry.

I don't think the joking nature was the problem, I think it was the brevity of it combined with the words "I am only doing this because I have to". It's not that hard to construct one paragraph that says who you are, your gaming experience and what you like to do outside of games, is it? I think that's all people were looking for, with their comments.

It's sometimes hard for those of us who have been around for a while to get to know all the new applicants if you don't include more information, because not everyone is going to have the same play times, and might not be able to get to know you in game.

Anyhow, welcome to the boards!