Gemoni-WoW Shadow Priest application

Dalan22

Hello South of Heaven,

I fell in love with raiding when Wrath of the Lich king was released. Prior to that I was just a casual WoW player. Once I got into a decent raiding guild (Bad Example-Drak'Tharon) where I could really shine, I started playing really competitive. This guild only accepted me for a Shadow priest trial spot, but so were 3 other shadow priest. I showed the officers of Bad Example not only was i dedicated and had close to 100% attendance, but was also there to do my best. I would push myself for top spots on each fight no matter what class was "over powered". With this guild we managed to reach Heroic Lich King, But after a few officers falling out we were never able to down him. At the end of Lich King we all kinda grew apart. Once I had no guild to raid with I left WoW when Cataclysm was released. I went to play League of Legends and Diablo 3. With this new expansion I plan on giving it my all. Only thing I am missing at the moment is a guild to call my own.

Armory-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Gemoni/simple

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :cute:

Hello Gem,

It was nice to talk to you over the weekend. As I mentioned, we unfortunately don't have a core spriest slot to offer at this time. But I'm going to grant you Guest access just the same.

Our first raid is next Tues 10/9 at 8 server / 9 est. If you haven't found another guild to raid with by that time, it's possible we could use your help on a temporary basis while we search for our longterm class needs. Let me know if that's something of interest.