GW2 App: Jerix

oXJerXo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Atrael and Makiko!

Parthes - Kay beats my typos hands down from an entertainment perspective but I am consistent with them if nothing else ;)

Hi Wicked and Elend. Good to see you both again =D

See you all in game soon.

Edited by oXJerXo

Thank you Atrael and Makiko!

Parthes - Kay beats my typos hands down from an entertainment perspective but I am consistent with them if nothing else ;)

Hi Wicked and Elend. Good to see you both again =D

See you all in game soon.

LOL.....I almost forgot all about Kay's crazy typo's (Thinking she is texting while typing in guild chat)

Thanks Ashin. Sometimes i go by Jer. depending on who is doing the talking. So the oX Jer Xo is from my xbox gamer tag. Would you believe I wasn't able to use the name Jer on xbox live? Anyhow I also used it in BFBC and BC2 among other places. I don't use it in MMOs though because usually they only let me make the first letter of my name in caps. Oxjerxo looks kinda funny imo. If I can use caps however I want to then my guys name is oXJerXo. In this game I wasn't able to so i went with Jerix or Jerixo. Anyhow thats my complicated answer for a non complicated issue >_<

@wicked - I'm still a firm believer that if guild chat was meant to be typo free f7 would fix up my chat messages for me.