GW2 App: Jerix

oXJerXo

Hi everyone,

So I just logged into GW2 for the first time today and am enjoying it. In the past I have played EQ2, WAR, Battlefield, SWTOR (I understand with a few folks from here) among other games that must have been great since they aren't coming to mind right now >_<. I have probably been playing MMOs and other online games for close to ten years. It's one of my favorite hobbies along with biking, hitting the beach, and reading way to many books.

I know Hunt IRL and am from Minnesota as well although I just recently moved to the Tampa area. I have also had the pleasure of gaming with Elend, Trax, Kay, Buttons and Booski in SWTOR. I look forward to meeting the rest of you all.

That's enough typing for now. I prefer to make my typos in /guild chat =D

Later,

Jer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jer -- welcome to the boards! Huntyre warned me, erm -- I mean told me, you'd be posting :)

I'm going to get you set up with Recruit acces here on the forums. Please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

When you're ready to be tagged, either respond here w/ your toon's name (good idea anyway ^^) or /w me (Fera Moan) or Huntyre in game and we can get you a guild invite.

What book are you currently reading? What's your favorite movie? What's your sign?! ;)

Hello Frea, Hunt, and Buttonz!

@Fera

I'm on a Tom Clancy and Robert Ludlum thing book wise at the moment, I don't really read them in order. Right now it's Sum of All Fears and I just finished The Bear and the Dragon. There is a World War 2 book sitting in the bath room that I'm almost done reading (I can only handle non fiction in small doses). My cousin game me a book by Brent Weeks I'll be reading next. I also like the fantasy and sci fi type books and Brandon Sanderson might be my favorite for now but that is subject to change in a couple of minutes.

Not sure on the movie, I have almost every James Bond movie in a couple of boxed sets so I'd have to go with that series.

I'm a leo, I think... didn't that change recently. I haven't looked to see if I'm still a leo lol.

@Hunt

Every time I get stressed I just go outside or look out the window and not only do i not see any snow, I see sunshine and 70+ degrees. It's amazing.

@ Buttonz

Right back at you sir! Talk to you soon =)