GW2 Application: Kysis

Kysis

Well that's not good news.. Are there any exceptions? I mean, I'm 17 and my birthday is in March, so I'm nearly 18. But I know sometimes "nearly" isn't enough. Thanks again!

We do occasionally make exceptions for exceptional recruits. With that being said, we can talk more about it tomorrow.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do occasionally make exceptions for exceptional recruits. With that being said, we can talk more about it tomorrow.

As Huntyre has said here we do indeed make occasional exceptions. I was actually one of those exceptions.

Thanks for answering my question and providing some background.

Edited by Noesis

As Huntyre has said here we do indeed make occasional exceptions. I was actually one of those exceptions.

Thanks for answering my question and providing some background.

Well I'd be happy to be one of those exceptions! And I'd gladly answer any other questions, I'd rather let the guild know more about me so we may all get along better than keep concealed as most of my guilds in the past have.

Sorry for not using quote, but stuck using my phone and there's no quote button.. Anyway!

@Atrael: xD the dog isn't mine (sadly..), but I just love corgis, always wanted one. If you're a corgi lover too, he's got a whole blog dedicated to him if you're interested!

http://otisthecorgi.com/

@Zombryo: Sorry for not remembering the name! I meant to add you afterwards in case I needed help, but I got busy in real life and completely forgot :<. Anyway, I'm glad to see a familiar face, every other recruit seems to already know half the guild. Hopefully I can be that guy soon too xP