GW2 Application: Kysis

Kysis

I love corgis, but my wife thinks they look too funny to let me get one. I may just do it though, but I could see it backfiring...

O.O

Waitwaitwait.

I will let you get whatever dog you want; you just have to let me get whatever dog I want as well. ;D

And corgi puppies are cute-it's just a shame they are vertically-challenged.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound impatient, but I've yet to hear from anyone about an interview or whatever it may be to let me possibly slide through the age requirement. Also! If I may turn this thread into a sort of AMA so I may let all of you know a bit more about myself, and maybe I can learn a little about all of you! Thanks in advance

As Huntyre said near the beginning of the thread, just send him or any of the officers a /w when you're on. Either he or Fera will conduct the interview, but I'm sure you can appreciate we have busy schedules both in game and in life, and you have to reach out to us or nothing is going to happen. Patience will go a long way, especially if we're evaluating whether to make an exception for you.

Thank you for the response, and also for your honesty. I do know patience is required and others lead busy lives, as do I. I do, however, know I have a limited time to.. Prove my worth, I suppose? I believe I missed that info on how to contact you all in Huntyre's previous post, which I now see I was meant to /w one of you all when I get on. My apologies for misreading that part and waiting on a forum post for more info. Thanks for the reminder Atrael!

Thank you for the response, and also for your honesty. I do know patience is required and others lead busy lives, as do I. I do, however, know I have a limited time to.. Prove my worth, I suppose?

Hello, Kysis - and welcome :)

Please do not fret over the 30-day trial period.... a good fit rarely needs coaching ^^

As for your age.......... pre-Happy 18th! I know Huntyre has already put you through the paces, so I won't belabor the process by repeating it here. I hope that you find our happy home a place where you, too, feel welcome and appreciated.

I look forward to gaming with you.... cya in game!