Boogys App to South Of Heaven

Boogyman

Hey Boogy,

As discussed I will be out of town for most of this week. However I'd like to give you an invite and trial starting in January. I've set you up with guest access for now, so you should have permission to go through our wow forums and start familiarizing yourself with our ways. Please let me know if anything changes on your end, otherwise I'll plan to invite when I get back on Friday/Sat.

Cheers.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the logs went Boogy, things looked pretty good for the most part, I haven't done any of the 10 man stuff so it is a little hard to compare numbers and all of that. There were some talent choices that seemed strange here and there and I noticed that on some of the movement intensive fights I didn't see you using the mind flay glyph which to me is an absolute lifesaver and dps increase. Also on fights where you seemed to be doing some healing, (Garalon is sticking out in my mind) you only used VE once, which on that fight can be incredibly useful especially if you are damaging the legs after crushes or other healing intensive fights. Other things that I noticed was that it seemed like your MB casts were a little low on some fights where especially with DI they should've been relatively high, but these are minor things. DoT uptimes looked solid on most of the fights (I was looking at these at around 4am so things are a little fuzzy). I have also experienced a big dps increase on fights like Garalon by constantly being on the lookout for low HP targets in order to snipe a SW:D and get more DP's out during the fight, which I noticed you did a little bit, but probably not as much as you could have. Overall though your play looks pretty solid and I look forward to raiding with ya and seeing how things unfold in the 25 man setting where you have a little less responsibility for healing the raid.

I think that covers most of what I saw, but if I think of anything else I will let ya know. See you in game!