Wow App- Quidditch Ele Shaman/Boomkin

Quidditch

Hey John,

Thanks for putting in a thorough application. As we discussed in game, I'd like to offer you a trial / invite when I return from holiday travels on Friday / Saturday. We will start you off on your ele shaman and start bringing in the moonkin for farm status fights as soon as the gear realistically permits it. In the meantime you have guest access so you can roam around the site and read up on us.

Talk to you soon.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Opal

Ahh well will have to let me know what you think after you watch the last 3 episodes!

@Merriwhizzle

Ah ok I'll let you know been on my druid non stop got to 88 tonight should hit 90 easily tomorrow yay! I'll check my LW tomorrow and let you know what I have really appreciate it though!

@Twelvesoft

I was all caught up in the leveling missed the message I'm heading to get a few hours sleep but I'll be on tomorrow all day lvling to 90 I'll add you then.

@Ashin

Np I figured should put some info in for everyone else to be able to read. Sounds good look forward to raiding with your guild. Yeah I'll be working on my gear nonstop till the 1st hopefully I'll get some lucky drop/rolls. Thanks I'll roam around and read up when I get a chance.

@Kem

Just dinged 90 about 3 hours ago killed sha working on getting my coins for the week and trying to VP cap will be hard.

@Opal

Yeah I know right only so many times they can do that before your just like eh I'm done but its worked so far still excited to see what goes down in the last season!!