Pandae 516 Boomkin Druid.

Pandae

I guess, to be as transparent as possible, this is how I feel. I'm VERY eager to get a 2nd moonkin on the team. But I feel like the concerns Fulg brought up with your logs are fundamental. Stacking cooldowns with potions is elementary stuff. And if you are applying to an established guild shouldn't you correct your forging/gems before posting it up?

In short, I want this to work, but I'm not getting the right vibe.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming from the guy who gemmed his legendary staff with agi and strength?

It was 25% nerf at that time, of course i needed agility.

I guess, to be as transparent as possible, this is how I feel. I'm VERY eager to get a 2nd moonkin on the team. But I feel like the concerns Fulg brought up with your logs are fundamental. Stacking cooldowns with potions is elementary stuff. And if you are applying to an established guild shouldn't you correct your forging/gems before posting it up?

In short, I want this to work, but I'm not getting the right vibe.

I want this too work too, and as you can see its the little things that are easy to fix. CD stacking is definitely a must, and have been working on that (im trying to stack up the potion/Bloodlust/CA/hero) its tough when im not always sure when blood lust is popped, so often times they are unsynced. I'm not sure why but RL's try and scumbag sometimes and just use BL when their CD's are up. What im trying to say is; that once i get into a rhythm with a guild, ill know when BL is usually used etc and cant line up all my CD's correctly.

As for the Forging/Gems, like i said, I was trying to optimize in a different rout, using different addons and sources to try and maximize my dps; so you know that I am dedicated to actually trying to push the most dps as possible. I just havnt gotten around to changing it b/c i havnt raided in a week. Basically sometimes im a bit relaxed and will get things done when the time calls.

But you know, give me a shot , ill make you proud :D

Basically sometimes im a bit relaxed and will get things done when the time calls.

The time is calling right now. Is your forging all fixed? If you're stil raiding with the old guild, show us in your logs this week that you can learn the things Fulg said. Come back and post new logs tonight, etc.

Regarding potion use:

I don't see how there can be any uncertainty as to their usage. Pre-pot at pull. Use your 2nd with BL. If BL was at pull w/ pre-pot, or pot was still CD during lust, then use 2nd pot in combo with as many personals as possible when they come off CD next.

There's no reason to ever just use one outside of other CDs or BL.