FrostieX Frost Mage (Reroll)

Nyzx

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again,

Nice chatting with you over the weekend. One question we had on your Durumu log - why did you not use alter time at all? In general do you feel like you are making good use of that ability?

I also wanted to ask how soon you are available to raid with us, if we decide to offer you a trial. I know you mentioned you were helping out some friends.

Thank you.

I didn't use AT for several reasons. I normally pop it when I have 2 Fingers and a Brain Freeze Proc while During Hero/Lust with Icy Veins up but the morons in LFR pulled straight after trash when noone was ready. I also had very little procs and everytime I even thought about using AT some clowns would find it beneficial to drop lingering all around me. If you check out the next bosses on the logs I linked(previous ones and ones from other day) you can see I make use of it with said procs. I can be available as soon as you need me to be.

Hola,

Has item level gotten any better on mage? Any update on what we should expect re: wife's work schedule?

Interested in trialing you if we can work out the last few kinks here. I'll be around Sat. morning/afternoon to catch up, or we can talk here.

Cheers.