Swazyee - 528 ilvl Assasination Rogue - xfer

Swayzee

Hi Swazyee,

Funny app btw

Any reason to be below the hit cap by .9%?

I know you said your guild was called requiem and went to cho'gall which is fine but between that you went alliance for week, also before your current guild you went in out of couple of guilds changing your name , some lasted 2weeks , other 2-3 months any reason behind so much switching?

http://www.wowtrack....haracter/404004

Edited by Stridur

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Swayz,

If you are still interested, let me know what time works tomorrow for an interview. Also, I've set you up with Guest access so you can cruise the site and get to know us better.

Our mumble info is under the wow forum, chapter policy, look for voice server thread.

Cheers.

Hi Swazyee,

Funny app btw

Any reason to be below the hit cap by .9%?

I know you said your guild was called requiem and went to cho'gall which is fine but between that you went alliance for week, also before your current guild you went in out of couple of guilds changing your name , some lasted 2weeks , other 2-3 months any reason behind so much switching?

http://www.wowtrack....haracter/404004

I'm .09% under hit cap.

Let’s assume you get out 630 attacks on an average boss fight. Mr. Robot gets people to within 0.05% to 0.1% of the hit cap. But let’s say Mr. Robot drops you as low a 0.25% under the hit cap (14.75% for casters and 7.25% for other classes). You have the following chances to miss:

A 20% chance to NEVER miss during the boss fight

A 32.5% chance to miss ONLY ONCE during the boss fight

A 1.6% chance to miss FIVE times during the boss fight

A 0.0005% chance to miss TEN time (yes, the 0′s and decimal are right)

Let’s put this into perspective. This means that if you are 0.25% under the hit cap, you have about a 50% chance to never miss or only miss once. So on average, every other boss that you fight, you’ll only miss once, or never at all.

Right after our Heroic kill of DS, i went alliance for a week to help out a RL friend with there kill in there guild for H spine and H DW. After the kills was achieved, I came right back, this was also ok'ed by my officers prior. Prior to requiem which was over a year ago I was trying to find a guild that best suited what i was looking for. Requiem became my home. I changed my name cuz my orignally name was taken.

I could do tonight before too many drinks, I could do Sunday, or yes I could do Monday.

If you wanted to start your trial next Tues (5/14) then for sure we should talk before Monday. If you don't mind waiting another week, then Monday is fine. Up to you.

I could do tonight before too many drinks, I could do Sunday, or yes I could do Monday.

If you wanted to start your trial next Tues (5/14) then for sure we should talk before Monday. If you don't mind waiting another week, then Monday is fine. Up to you.

Sorry boss, these abs dont carve themselves, I go to the gym right after work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (Mothers Day). Monday works best, as Ill be raiding as well anyway. 530 PST Monday works well if thats ok?

*hit cap debate*

My thoughts on this: So say you're down to the wire; the tank is dead, the raid is dying, the boss is at >1%. You're the last one left alive, all survival CDs just dropped, you have time for 1 ability to hit (non white hits) that would kill the boss and save the day. But wait, you're not hit capped and the immensely low chance to miss happens. You die, the boss resets. If you were hit capped you would have killed it, possibly getting Realm First *insert fancy title/bossname*

You can argue all you want against the theoretical chance to miss might not EVER happen, but if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that Murphy's Law is a constant and will bite you in the ass.

That being said, I hope you're not using Ask Mr Robot over Shadowcraft 203%20bulgy-eyes.png