Cryopathy - Bloody Knight of Death

Cryopathy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Saturday then?

I will be attempting my first "real" workout since my shoulder injury on Saturday morning, hoping to complete the Crossfit Hero wod Murph. It might take me quite a while, and I might need some recovery time afterwards, so I'm thinking mid-late afternoon.

If you're not familiar with Murph it's worth learning about, he was a pretty badass individual

http://www.murphmovie.com/

Yes, it was nice to meet you as well.

Right now my impressions are that we would get along well in the raid setting. But Hip, Dar and I are all concerned about your relative lack of 25H tanking experience. Making this concern deeper is the fact that a lot of your heroic experience came from being brought into a team late in the game, as opposed to working thru the progression with them. It seems like we would be taking quite a chance with you.

What are your thoughts?

Belay that. There will be no further Shakira references in this thread.

If you feel that the only way to establish your credentials is to raid with us, the only option I can really think of would be to test you out on one or two fights. That would be shifting the risk back to you since you won't get a lot of raiding in (at first) and if I'm not comfortable with what I see, your trial would end very quickly. I don't anticipate that we will have the chance to work on farm content again until Tues. 6/11, as we are planning to extend this week's lockout.

I'm not yet extending that offer, but it's the only way I can think to structure this. So, what do you think about that?