Badmoo BDK 527 ilvl

Badmoo

Sorry Moo, I didn't see your post until this morning.

Looks like you made your decision, so good luck with the new guild! Definitely feel free to check back in with us if things don't work out for some reason - our tank searches typically take a long time, so there is a good chance we'll still be looking. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets do this.. I'm still very interested in your guild. I am the kind of person that if I'm not raiding, I'm not happy(with the game). Let me run with them this week and see how it goes. If its horrible I'll hit you guys up here and see if your still interested in talking to me. Thanks for the time spent so far and good luck to you as well.

So I would like to ask and see if you are still interested in talking to me. The MT of this guild likes to go AFK for 20+min and has dc/comp issues. The main healer is not coming tonight because she wants to watch a movie. We wasted 1 hour on JinRokh to wipes because people did not know what they were doing. And then the MT went afk for who knows how long. These guys just sit around and argue. This is not a good raid environment.

new toon link

http://us.battle.net.../Badmo/advanced

Logs for the raid.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gtsze58uyfloay1h/sum/damageDone/

first 2 on heroic and first day progression on Council.

Edited by Badmoo

The DMG I am taking on Council is for a few reasons. First I am tanking High Priestess, so tons of incoming spell dmg from that. AMS is going like crazy and no interupts on that just lettin her sit and free cast on me because of there strat. Next The "MT" derp of a pallie has no idea what agro is. I end up tanking all 3 for a good part of the fights. Next the derp let me get to 15 stacks and frozen more then a few times (only once on the kill) and then left frost king, sul, and high priest on my ass for at least 5 seconds every other time. He has no concept of boss swapping. I taunt Frost king you taunt Sul. He could not get the concept... They dont have a disc or pallie in the raid to reduce dmg from bubbles/absorbes.

Next, what I just wrote should explain why my BS was so low. It just was eaten off the moment I could get one on.