Guild Wars 2 - Malleus

thepager

Hey Guys,

I am Malleus from Guild Wars 2, Crystal Desert. I have played with some of you during structured PvP and guild bounties and even some good old fashioned southsun farming runs.

I have really enjoyed my time playing with and talking with several of you including but not limited to Huntyre and Fera. I am forgetting other names at the moment, and I am sorry for that haha.

I am a 24 year old male from North America who loves playing video games. Lately I have been playing Guild Wars 2 with my level 80 warrior and my lower level guardian/elementalist. I also like playing League of Legends which I have way to many hours on. I also play World of Tanks, 3 Tier X's. I have played Rift, Lineage 2, America's Army, Team Fortress 2, Planetside 2, Warhammer Online, and way to many other games including a stint on XBOX. I am happy to be only in the PC gaming land.

I am a team player who enjoys a tanky/support role with an occasional DPS outburst(pun). I am a special education teacher by trade and enjoy cars and Warhammer(tabletop game) outside of the PC.

I usually play from 3-9:30 EST give or take. Some days I am consistent in that and other days have gaps. If I am not with the significant other, then I am usually playing on weekend nights. I cannot think of anything else to say other than I would love to try and join your guild. It seems like a friendly, fun, and successful group of people. See you in Tyria.

Malleus/Sean

Malleus! Glad to see you decided to apply. You never know what kind of cool people you can discover idling in HotM, I'm glad I spoke up and took the first step.

I played WoT right after I got back from the 'stan last year, I enjoyed it up until I hit the T8 grind. Now that you've re-ignited that flame I might start it up again as a side hobby, if only to get my daily doubles on my T8 German and T6 US Arty.

It will also be nice to have another Warrior around, we have a few other 80 wars in the guild but they tend to play other classes. What weapon sets do you usually run with in WvW?

Hey Sean! Glad you got an app it. It's been fun running with you lately.

I'll go ahead and set you up w/ Recruit status here on forums. Please take a moment to read the following:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

You may contact Feramoan, Huntyre or Tyrlis for an in-game invite whenever you're ready.

Malleus, I am angry at you now. I'm downloading the World of Warplanes closed beta client, and I just finished daily doubles on all my tanks except that stupid Stug. I already had SO MANY things to do! I can't afford to be re-addicted to Wargaming.net!

@Tyrlis I totally understand that addiction lol! I love my tanks haha I have the m48 patton, is-7, and e-75, type 59, e-50, etc. TO many tanks to little time I say. Add me, it should be thepager Also, in WvW I love having the longbow for the root and AOE adrenaline skill. I love the hammer because of its animations and pure awesomeness(plus Malleus means Hammer in latin) but the Longsword is so versatile with movement and huge cleaving auto attacks and a slow!!! It's just to good to not use most of the time. I will try a hammer soon though on castle sieges!

@Huntyre I will be going through all of that stuff you gave me!

PS Thanks for inviting me into that sPvP group guys!!

Several things:

1.) Hi!

2.) Teemo ftw! :3

3.)

Uhhh, not that I'm aware of. Though LB + Horn/Sword is a good roaming spec.

LB/sword&horn is exactly what I run when I play my warrior. I love the roots!

Glad you could join us, and I look forward to running with you in-game a bit. ^.^