GW2 - Skye/rougelily

skye

Hi guys! 

My name is Jen, and I hear there's a dark side? I think my necro (rougelily) is all ears! So..... I'm yet another Vicimus wanting to join in the SoH fun :D. Gw2 is my first MMO I started playing 2 months ago, tbh first game I've played properly. I'm so in love with it! So I'm sort of still in the phase where you may not hear me talk much yet, mostly because I'm still trying to be a sponge and absorb everything I need to know or well... I just have difficulty talking and fighting at the same time (work in progress :p).... So any tips, shoot away! 

So far, I've played mostly PvE and went on a couple dungeon runs with Vicimus... I haven't really tried WvW or PvP at this stage but I'm quite interested in WvW and want to give it a go. So I'll love to go on a few runs with you guys! Like I said, currently in sponge mode, so I'm up for anything!

Anyways, outside of gw2, I reside with the koalas also, like dunnowhathuh/jimmy. Personally, I prefer the kookaburras because of their hilarious laugh. 

Hi Skye!! Welcome to the boards.

We've got several "first time" MMO players in this chapter and it really is a very good title for people getting their feet wet. ;)

I'll get you set up with Recruit status on the forums and get your guild rank changed to Intern as soon as I can get you an invite. 

In the mean time, make sure to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here

• GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game and now I'm curious what a kookaburras laugh sounds like.

Thx for the warm welcome guys!

Hmm someday I'm going to go to the states and try this koolaid everyone mentions lol. Along with a proper Vegas trip and eat all of ur bagels... Well as much as I can take in anyways...