GW2 - Vanity

Vanity

Hi there!

I'm Vanity aka Heartless Vanity (Necro), Vanity Lionheart (Mesmer), Widgette Wrecks (War), Tourniquette (Guard) - Those are the toons I play the most. I do have one other 80, my Ele, Vanity Nevermore. I don't really play her much anymore. Then I have a Ranger, Withering Vanity, and a Thief, Vanity, both in the works. Or you can just call me by my name, Wren.

I've been playing online games since I met my husband, Pride, way back in 1997. We just celebrated our 14th anniversary on the 10th of July (Yay!). We have been playing GW2 since the first BWE. We started our adventures on Tarnished Coast where we led the largest PvX guild on the server (at the time). We loved our guild and it was hard to walk away from it, but we did so in an effort to reclaim our time together outside the game as much as in it. We decided to come to Crystal Desert because of the emphasis on community involvement. It is something that we find most important when it comes to gaming.

You can find us somewhere in WvW just about all the time. We are often running around just the two of us, some times with other friends, taking camps and making the most of what small skirmishes we can find. I look forward to getting to know more SoH folk as time goes on. We have always had fun tagging along whenever we bump into yall. :)

Thanks for having us here.

It's so nice to have you with us! Fourteen years, huh? nice! We have a lot of couples here in SoH and I believe you and your husband will fit in nicely :)

I'll get you set up with Recruit status here on forums and get your in-game rank changed to Intern as well. Soon you will recieve a PM from me here on boards (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!

Had a family reunion today. I hadn't been to one in a few years, mostly because it always falls at the same time as our eldest son's birthday. Started out, said eldest lost the car keys as we were getting ready to leave. We forgot the baby's formula and had to run back home quick (thankfully remembered only a couple blocks away). We run into construction on the way making us later than we already were. Then we get to where I thought the reunion was, as it had always been there. Nope, they changed the location and I didn't think to check with anyone. Call my sister and she just happened to have the name of the park written down. It just so happened that I noticed a sign with the park's name during our drive (it was about 20 minutes away from the original location). We find our way there, about an hour and a half late. Half the people had already left and or are starting to leave.

In the end, I was just grateful for the chance to see my grandparents and my grand-dad's sisters and brother and for them to see my little brood.

Edit - Oh and since we were late, no one ate my food. So I have a crock-pot FULL to the top of delicious BBQ pulled pork. Guess what's for dinner this week? :p

Edited by Vanity