GW2 - Wistearia

Wistearia

Hi SoH ^^

It has been nice getting to meet everyone, really enjoy stomping around in WvWvW. I have a few level 80's and working on some more. Hmm...what to say about me....I transfered here from TC with my husband Vespara and friends Pride & Vanity. We were founders of a big guild on TC. I have been playing all types games for as long as I can remember and I am a big anime fan. ^^

Thanks for letting me join, I'm having fun ^^

Hi Wistearia -- welcome to the boards :)

Recruit status requires that you log-in and play roughly 20+ hours a week with the guild, which will enable you to move from stranger to friend (my primary directive). Given your RL circumstances (for which I'm very sorry) and log-in history, I don't see how you and Vespara could meet the requirements.

But fear not! We love having you two for WvW reset and will gladly keep you on as mercenaries. And then, should your circumstances and game time loosen up and you wish to become full members, we can re-activate the Intro process and Recruit status and give you each the full 30 days to build ties within our community.

If you have any questions, please feel free to /w me in game ^^