GW2 - Kro

Kro

Hello,

My name is Steven, I am 23 "As of Sept 10th". And I just stumbled upon your guild through Fera. She gave me a bunch of information about the guild and I felt I would fit right in, so here I am filling out this application/get to know me post.

Gaming Background: I have been playing games pretty much all my life, started out in the Counter Strike Beta many years ago, and also played Quake III Arena. My gaming history has spanned many games from WoW, Guild Wars, Counter Strike, Garrys Mod, Splinter Cell, Red Alert, Star Craft, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth. There probably isn't a Genre of game I haven't touched. I took almost a year break from Guild Wars 2 and now I am back. Hoping to max level my first character here soon. My main is a level 52 Ranger right now "Ranger Kro" all my characters have kro in the name. I like to do everything from PvE to WvW. I really like the jumping puzzles.

Outside of gaming: I am 23 years old, still live at my folks home while I go to school. Wrapping up this year with my associates in Database Management. I live in Oregon just outside of Portland. I am pretty active outside of gaming. Biking, working out, playing sports and hanging out with friends. My hobbies range just as much as my gaming does from Flag Football, to Warhammer 40k"Eldar".

If you got any questions let me know!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to SoH Kro! It was a sincere pleasure chatting w/ you today. I hope you find what you're looking for here with us ^^

I'm going to change your forum status to Recruit so you can start looking around (especially the 3 threads linked below - although we have many many good threads). Soon you will receive a PM from Fera on the forums (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here

• GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!