FF14 : Markusa Red

MarkUsA

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are going to regret that challenge.

Inedit also can't play because I scared her off with my Lalafell adorableness*!  Couldn't take it, she had to bounce.

*And she is away on a business trip!

I still have visions of your creepy purple thing standing on that chair looking down at everyone!

Editing to add --- I'll sponsor Mark -- he's been an excellent sport while in chat, despite having 2 Harleys.  

Edited by Inedit

Okay - I'm setting your rank at Recruit, altho I'm not sure if you have actually gotten an FC invite yet.  We are still a bit "under construction" - I need to update the ranks of my existing members now that we are entering the first paid month of service.  Perhaps this weekend..

Inedit doesn't normally take to strangers, so you must be fun!  Look forward to gaming with you.

I survived another interrogation yesterday! I need to ask more question to negido and Nyisha. And any others in the chat room.  Merri also felt like a spy. Silent yet listening!

What i learned yesterday  : Shower tossing is a go. Red bull is bad for Neg. Nyisha is not good at multi-tasking.

I reached level 15 yesterday. Working on unlocking the dungeons I was told its right after you visit the other cities which i am on right now. Should be ready for group for friday !

I need to ask more question to negido and Nyisha. And any others in the chat room.

Nyisha is not good at multi-tasking.

Ask me more questions?  Inedit already went through her list with me, i'm sure she has a .pdf of all my answers somewhere.

I have select multi-tasking syndrome.  Give me homework/gaming/youtube/laundry and I can multi-task better than Inedit.  Anything else is just my un-official ADHD not working.

Ask me more questions?  Inedit already went through her list with me, i'm sure she has a .pdf of all my answers somewhere.

I have select multi-tasking syndrome.  Give me homework/gaming/youtube/laundry and I can multi-task better than Inedit.  Anything else is just my un-official ADHD not working.

I will out multitask you any day, bro!

I survived another interrogation yesterday! I need to ask more question to negido and Nyisha. And any others in the chat room.  Merri also felt like a spy. Silent yet listening!

Sometimes I just listen, sometimes I participate, and sometimes I'm busy. Two little girls, plus a regular but somewhat odd work schedule, and a newspaper route makes for stretches when I can't pay attention to the chat room or I'm not at my comp. But I enjoy "listening" to other people's chatter. And it's not just an online thing. Get me around a group of people irl and I operate pretty much the same way and listen more than I speak.