princegothic

Hey there, and welcome to the forums.

Because you're applying to a very small, very unofficial chapter, your recruitment period will emphasize getting to know the guild at large as well as the people playing WoW. We have a lot of activity on our message boards, as well as a chat room if that's your cup of tea, so that shouldn't be too difficult. ;)

To start us off, what we're looking for in an app are things like... Do you have any hobbies outside of gaming? What do you do for a living? You said you've raided and raid lead before; what was your favorite tier? Most successful? Favorite color? Ice cream? Dinosaur? Movie? Do you have pets? Know any other languages? In which branch of the military did you serve?

Obviously you don't need to answer every single one of those questions, but WoW is more of a social chapter than anything else right now, so we need to get to know you.

Hope this helps/makes sense. Looking forward to your response.

To start us off, ... Do you have any hobbies outside of gaming? DND and I am good at makeing babies, I am on my 7th one. now. ( got hit by wife for saying that lol)

What do you do for a living?  Break stuff I Am a machinist at BNSF railroad

You said you've raided and raid lead before; yes I did first raid that I laed was Kara one of my favorits, then all time was ICC

what was your favorite tier? As far as looks none but BC to me was bliz is best.if asking what was best to play in all but MIST I hate Pandas

Most successful? ICC before nurf or the orgenal Naxx

Favorite color? Blue

Ice cream? chessecake

Dinosaur?  not barney..........

Movie? anything from A walk In The CLouds to Major Pain I really love movies all around

Do you have pets? pit bull 7 children, and a malamute

Know any other languages? Some German due two 2 years there before I got Kicked out off the country at age 13

In which branch of the military did you serve? US NAVY

if you have any other questions plz ask I am always willing to answer as far as last I looked I cant get in chat, but will check again.

Princegothic

(aka Dante)