GW2 Intro - Lucas & Ameliana Belmont

Gonz

Hello everybody!

I have been in the guild for some time but have been sort of inactive. I apologize for the delay in writing this intro. My name is Gonz, I am real-life best-bros with Porqinton and Kyouryoko. I am in a long-term relationship with Ameliana, I am writing this for the both of us but if she needs to do her own intro, i'm sure she'll oblige. We are "Veteran MMO'ers" if that's even a thing. We have played anything that has elves and multiplayer on the market! 

In fact, we met in a game called Lord of the Rings Online! Serendipity, you could say. 

I am a systems administrator when i'm not slaying orcs. I love anime and other japanese-related media. I also play guitar, often with kyouryoko, and sometimes so with porqinton.

Feel free to ask me/us anything. I am an open book.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gonz and welcome! 

We would definitely like Ameliana her to write her own intro, because I'm sure she has a bunch of interesting things to say as well. (Plus, it helps us get to know the both of you better). :)

I'm super tired, so I'll let the others pepper you with questions and I look forward to meeting the both of you. 

Hi! Always glad to have new people. I will provide some questions...

What type of music do the three of you play?

How embroiled are you in the microwave-circuit-breaker-power-outage scandal?

What professions do you have active in GW2? What sorts of activities do you enjoy in-game?