Wildstar Intro - Dorne

Dorne

Hello everyone. 

I am interested in joining your guild for the upcoming Wild Star!  I actually played with you guys during the launch of Guild Wars 2, but tapered off due to my lack of interest and disappoinment with its end game.  I am real life best buddies with Hyna who has been in your guild for years.  We were each others best men at our weddings, and I would feel weird not being involved in end game raiding without him.  I am currently in the Navy and live away from where we grow up, but video games is one of the ways we keep in touch. 

MMO's I have played: Everquest, EQ2, WOW (last expansion played was WOTLK), SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, EQ: Project 1999.

A little about me: I've been in the Navy for over 10 years.  Currently stationed as an instructor so no deployments in the near future.   I am married with three kids.  I'm into video games, bass guitar, music, GNU/Linux, and lifting.  I'm currently also going to college part time. 

I played Wild Star beta and I'm probably more excited about this than I have been for any MMO for some time.  The dungeons are spectacular and I really enjoyed the PVP.  My main interest in playing the game is to do end game PVE content with PVP sprinkled in where I can.  I will be playing an Esper healer and would love to get in on some main heals PVE raiding.

Just wanted to pop in and tell you some about me, and hope to play with you after early launch.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!   Thank you for finding pleasure, searching the world for treasure and learning science and technology!

Can you settle a Naval dispute?  Navy men are not allowed to wear deodorant while on a sub...........true/false?!

Welcome!   Thank you for finding pleasure, searching the world for treasure and learning science and technology!

Can you settle a Naval dispute?  Navy men are not allowed to wear deodorant while on a sub...........true/false?!

As far as I know this is false.  I'm a surface sailor, but from what I understand, on submarines you are allowed to wear deoderant.  I've hear a rumor that you can't wear aerosol type deoderants, but I can't confirm.  Some of the people I have worked with make me wonder if they thought that deoderant wasn't allowed. 

Welcome, Dorne!

You are our second musician today. What kind of music do you like to play? Pride used to play bass in a band.

I've gone ahead and upgraded you to guest, feel free to roam about the forum and get to know people!

Welcome, Dorne!

You are our second musician today. What kind of music do you like to play? Pride used to play bass in a band.

I've gone ahead and upgraded you to guest, feel free to roam about the forum and get to know people!

I mostly just play for my kids these days. I used to be in a jam band. Mostly like to play Grateful Dead tunes and blue grass. Thanks for the welcome and upgrading me to guest. Hope to see you at launch.