Wildstar Intro - Ivo

Ivo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy falls asleep for 7 hours and comes back to so many questions :p

Alright let's start with Godzilla, i found it very entertaining, a good monster movie in my opinion, i would definitely recommend for a 1 time watch at the theaters.  Just careful with the popcorn, i'm pretty sure he broke the 4th wall and stared at my tub size of popcorn for a second or two.

As far cuisine goes, from a monday - Friday lunch perspective at work goes, it's usually... burgers, steak, mexican, chinese, then mexican :D

As far as Butcher goes, he is really the only author i can get behind currently, I've read all the Dresden Files and all of Codex Alera.  And i think he has personally gotten better, made the books more intense and personal, great series in my opinion, hope he keeps it up, all good things come to an end but from what i can tell he's gonna go out with a bang.  My most memorable MMO moment has to be in Star Wars Galaxies, it was the night before the NCU (new combat upgrade) had a bounty hunter come after me on Tattooine, i was literally in an ocean of sand and i see this guy riding up to me, so you know it's on, we fought for about 20 to 25mins before i finally took him down.  It was hands down my best movie moment in an MMO, i'll never forget that BH, good times indeed.  And if i could i would definitely bring back the Thundercats... just so i could yell out THundercats Hooo! more often :D

For a sidekick i'd have to pick Snarf, cuz everyone needs a side kick to punctuate his statements with a Snarf!

Never been to a cowboy church, think boots are a requirement for that and the last pair i had was around 10 yrs old... and yes they were a bright lime green.  Jeans from the side of a trailer... i'm pretty sure i have, we all gotta thrift shop at least once in our lifetime :p  That would certainly explain all those gnome statues lined up in my garage...

Welcome to the forums. I'm ambivalent on the Jim butcher series myself. I loved them at first, but I'm less interested now. Don't know if it's dissatisfaction with the direction or just that I get easily distrac...

Never read the Dresden Files but Codex Alera is a really great series, much agreed.  Mistborn series is fairly similar in quality/style to that if you ever run out of Butcher.

No He-Man love?

4f517bf8f19618091a92907cfd4b7e5b.jpg

Although the whole internet has probably already seen the 3 non blondes He-man, maybe one of you hasn't:

I've taken myself to a gas station for some food, never a date, they'd be afraid once they saw all those truckers hanging out... but dang it's too hot for chaps and jeans... i will agree on the hat though, Yosemite Sam sized.

Never heard of the Mistborn series, i'll give it a shot though, see how it is.  

And He-man singing... this has been a very good day :D

Toobz, it's like you found that special place in my heart where i keep that miniature dresden... and you flicked him in the face :p

Hey, I'm not happy about it either. I'm pretty sure it's me not Jim Butcher. I really loved the books up until Ghost Story. Hmmm.

He's got a new book coming out on Tuesday! I'll read it and report back.

Edited by Toobz