Wildstar Intro/application

Scione

Hello, I am 27 years old and looking around for a guild with these exact specifications. I have been a raid leader/organizer/strategist in WoW, a PvP guild lead in SW:ToR, a team leader for competitive LoL, and a complete newbie in GW2. 

I was looking for a more mature guild as i still have friends from the WoW guild (stopped playing hardcore raids and such for about 3 years now) to this day. I am easy to get along with and my dry sarcastic humor is never abrasive, just not as witty as I try to make it! But I have always heard "fake it until you make it" so there is still hope for someday.

I have done very little in Wildstar's beta as I want fresh, new experiences but I have heard the raids are very, very hard. That excites me! I really enjoy (well as much as you can) wiping over and over until you develop that perfect strategy and execute it.

I enjoy both PvP and PvE. The Wildstar arena's with respawning seems like a very interesting idea. I had always felt that WoW was lacking something in its arena styled PvP as the battles would last 20 minutes and whoever burst down the healer first won. This seems a new take on it and this one little change should make whole new strategies emerge.

Well I think I have droned on long enough! Hope to hear from you all.

Welcome, Scione!

I'm going to bump you up to Guest access so that you can peruse the forum and get to know people. I'll be sending you a welcome message with lots of important infos shortly.

Prepare to be bombarded with questions.

I look forward to getting to know you. :)

Greetings, Scione.  Welcome to the forums!

You've got a diverse gaming background, which is excellent since we have members with a whole host of backgrounds and interests.  We have a very active and wonderful GW2 chapter as well, if you're still playing that game!  You say that you stopped raiding hardcore 3 years ago -- why did you stop?  Change in lifestyle?  Job?

What was your favorite raid experience in WoW?  Any particular moment stand out to you looking back at it now some years later?

What do you think you'll play in Wildstar?

Again, welcome!

Hello, I am 27 years old and looking around for a guild with these exact specifications.

We also come in three sizes!

But I have always heard "fake it until you make it" so there is still hope for someday.

Does this actually work, as a life-strategy?